Friday, April 17, 2020

Design and Layout Week 15 AM

Howdy,

Today your 2 logos are due. If you need to look at the handout on that, it can be found here along with your company choices. I want 2 files turned in: A Descriptive Logo and a Typographic Logo. Both should use no more than 2 colors + their tints. White is not considered a color, but black is. The colors do not have to be the same on both logos. Hand me in 2 PDFs, 1 for each file. In Illustrator to make a PDF you go file, Save As, Adobe PDF. Then email them to me: alissa_a@creativecenter.edu. I'm at home now, so if you have questions call: 402-515-0697.

Examples:

Descriptive

Typographic


Descriptive


Typographic


I handed back your Movie Poster changes last time. Today I want you to make the changes I suggested, and add the title. To do this you can add big type in Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign. Because the files are so large, send in a screen shot: Shift, Command, 4. Click on the top corner, and select the opposite corner. It saves the screen shot onto your desktop. Send it off to me.

Examples:

You only need the title, not the actors, credits or attention grabber. It helps to look up movie poster examples to see what you like!



Quiz: You have an open book quiz today. Please take by 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment